Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE - LILAC WINE

Well, yesterday was interesting.  Besides cleaning my craft room, which was a huge disaster and still needs some work, and doing all the usual "mom" things, I managed to catch my index finger on my left hand in the hinges of a 3-part picture frame and pretty severly slice up my finger.  I am so lucky I am right handed because I literally have no use of that finger since it is so heavily bandaged.

Anyway, now that you have that hideous image stuck in your brain, welcome to a NEW CHALLENGE at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE this week.  Our challenge is "LILAC WINE."  Now, you can interpret this whatever way you choose and make a card, page, altered item, etc., just make sure it fits the challenge theme. 

You have until Weds., April 13 to enter your project at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE and we can't wait to see what you create!!  Our FABULOUS SPONSOR again this week is JOANNA SHEEN and you can check out her SHOP by clicking HERE


For my card, I used this great image from SHELLY'S IMAGES and colored it with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Flower is Prima, Papers are SEI, Kaisercraft and My Mind's Eye DP and textured American Crafts CS.  All shapes cut using Nesties.  Sentiment from Verve clear stamps and pearl from Prima.  Hope you like it and will join us this week!! 

Other challenges: STAMPING VACATION - lavendar and celery
CHARISMA CARDZ - wedding/anniversary

8 comments:

Jan said...

Love this, it's stunning xx jan

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Lovely card Audrey! Wow...such a gorgeous flower on it!!!
Hugs, Marit.
xxx

Andrea said...

hi,
what a gorgeous card, and what a great candy you're givvin' away
pick me please
hugs andrea

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh No your poor finger, Ouchy!!! Hope it recovers fast. Lovely card, been nice getting to know you over the last few months on Rainbow Lady, Hazelxo

ElizabethR said...

Ouch, that's the nestie I want and I love that flower!!!!!! Love Elizabeth xxx

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such fun! Love all of the different layers.

Karen McAlpine said...

Very cute. Love the punched square. Already a follower!

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi again, I see that you popped over and entered the color combo challenge too. Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog. Have a great day!