Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, April 1, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE AT CARDMADFAIRY'S DIGI DAYS - EASTER!!

Happy Friday everyone!!  I am home from my vacation with my hubby and kids!  While vacation is always nice, there is also something very comforting about being back home.  I like to sleep in my own bed with my own pillows and have my doggies home.  The kids are off school til Monday, and although Ohio is MUCH colder than temps. in Florida, it is sunny and dry - it rained 2 full days during our trip (yesterday included) as well as part of a 3rd day.  Of course, nothing ever runs perfectly and my older son (10) got a sore throat on Weds. and just took him to the dr. and he has strep!  At least he is on antibiotics now, but I feel bad that he had to wait for 2 whole days - sore throats suck.

Anyway, we have a NEW CHALLENGE going on at CARDMADFAIRY'S DIGI DAYS and the theme is EASTER.  I hope you will come play along.  You must use a digi, although it does not have to be from CARDMADFAIRY, but if you do use one of our images, you get an extra entry per card (max. 2 project entries per person).  You will have until Thurs., April 14 to enter.

Our sponsor this week is CHI CHI MEMORIES and although I may be biased (since I'm part of the DT there), you will not be disappointed when you visit and see all their cutie images.


I have used "Sally" from CARDMADFAIRY SHOP for my card this week.  She is colored with Promarkers and Atyou Spicas.  I have chosen a sentiment from Verve clear stamps, flowers and pearls from Prima and DP from K and Co.  All CS is American Crafts textured.  Image cut with Nesties, rhinestones and sparkly flowers from my stash.  Hope you like it and that you will come play along:) 
Other challenges entered: PAPER PLAYTIME - anything goes
BLING IT ON - digi stamp and bling

19 comments:

cebelica said...

Such a pretty card. I love the bling bling. :D Hugs!

Rosalee said...

Awesome Card. Such a wonderful design. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Rosalee

Unknown said...

Love your card Audrey, love that bling and the image is so cute.....great job....

Glennis F said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card - well done

marg0006 said...

I just became a follower and am letting you know that my email is marg0006@verizon.net and my blog is loving scrapper101.

bernietom47 said...

You make the most cheerful cards. Love the bling!
Blessings Bernie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the great colors and fun image!

Regena said...

I agree..ur cards are always so cheerful!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet card Audrey, great image and lovin your gorgeous papers too!
Glad to hear you had a good holiday ... I agree that there's nowhere quite as comfy as your own bed! Hope your son soon feels better.

Debbi said...

So sorry your vacation didn't go more smoothly, but glad to hear your son is feeling better.
The image on your card is so cute.
*smiles*
debbi

Lisa Minckler said...

Wow..I could spend all day here on this blog! Great place to spend Sunday morning with a cup o' coffee. :D

evirtualservices said...

The blog was awesome! I learned now how to do these things! Thanks very much! I love it.
outsourcing online data entry

mapowska said...

It is such an optimistic card! Super! :)

Online Virtual Services said...

i think this post is greater post then another because its short but effective and impressive content which give the best knowledge. tiffany and co

Merry said...

So love all the spring papers you have used with this image and great colouring.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Sweet card! I like the DP you chose to work with. It goes with the image perfectly.

Patsi said...

Lovely card, i love the brightness of it and the added bling! thanks for joining us at bling it on xx

Laney said...

Super card Audrey love all that bling!!
Thanks for joining us for this months challenge at Bling it On hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Shell said...

Hi Aud, this is beautiful hun, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx