Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, May 12, 2013

BUSY WEEKEND, CATCHING UP AND HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!

Hey everyone!!  Sorry I haven’t been around much the last few days.  Before I start my post for today, I want to take this opportunity to wish all mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day!!  Even if the holiday is not celebrated in your country today, I hope all the moms out there have a wonderful day, surrounded by people you love.  I was very lucky to wake up to wonderful cards and homemade gifts from my kids – made me happy the whole daySmile

 

I want to quick share a creation which I made for Mother’s Day using “Ponytail” image from SAN'S DESIGNS.  I love this wonderful image and she was such fun to color with my Copics and Sakura glitter pen.  I then cut her out with Nestie.  I added papers from Kaisercraft (DP) and CS from Bazzill.  I added crinkle seam binding and bling is from Hobby Lobby.  I created the sentiment using Word and cut out with Sizzix die.  Sure hope you like it and you can check out some of the other DT gals Mother’s Day projects at SAN'S DESIGNS BLOG.

ADDITIONAL CHALLENGES:


COLOR ME CREATIVE CHALLENGE – anything goes
A & T EMERALD FAERIES – ribbons
CRAFTING MUSKETEERS – anything goes
FOREVER FRIENDS – anything goes
HECK OF A CHALLENGE – fashion
MAD FOR MARKERS – one for the girls using Copics
OUR CREATIVE CORNER – anything goes
THE CRAFTER’S CAFÉ CHALLENGE  - Mother’s Day
SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS – for a special woman plus sentiment
SCRAPPY FROGS – anything goes

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute
LG von Elma

Desire Fourie said...

Such a sassy image. Love the colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous - really cute card hun x x

Margie said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! Thanks for joining us with your fun card at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

Julia S-W said...

Great colour work on your lovely card.
Thanks so much for joining us this time at Our Creative Corner.
Juliax

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , Fran (DT) xxx

Shannon83k said...

Great card.
Thanks so much for participating in CMC "Anything Goes" challenge. DT Shannon

Denise said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge :-)

Laurart said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

Alex H. said...

funny image, beautiful paper.. nice card! thanks for joining us at hoa challenge!
;-) alex h.