Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE AT NUTCRAFTERS AND I AM ON THE DT!!

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday.  Once again, I have no idea where the beginning of the week went, but I digress…  I am super excited to announce that I am now part of the DT at NUTCRAFTERS!!  I love the cute images and the other DT gals are fabulous and I’m super excited to have joined them!!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE starting today over at NUTCRAFTERS at it is USE SOME KRAFT.  While you are not required to use an image from NUTCRAFTERS SHOP to play along in our challenge, you must use one if you would like to be the Main Winner or be chosen for Top 3.  Remember, to be fair, only 1 entry per person.  You have until Tuesday, May 28 to come play along.  Can’t wait to see your creations!


For my card today, I have chosen NUTCRAFTERS SHOP image “Spring Bouquet.”  This image is so cute and I have such fun coloring her on Kraft paper with my Copics.  All papers from SU except brown which is Bella Blvd.  Image is cut and embossed with Nesties.  Flowers are from Bo Bunny.  Beige ribbon is Offray and stitched ribbon is from my stash.  Sure hope you like it and will come join us!!

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Audrey another of your stunning and inspiring creations your so talented x

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is gorgeous Audrey and welcome to the team hunni...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! gorgeous sweet card Audrey!