Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 30, 2013

DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOWCASE THURSDAY

As usual, another Thursday post for you! It’s time for SHOWCASE THURSDAY at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and you can find all the DT gals inspiration samples at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Sasha and Pup.”  I have colored it with Copics and cut with Taylored Expressions die.  Papers are Bazzill CS and DP from my stash.  Prima flower and bling.  Border done with Martha Stewart punch.  Sure hope you like it!


Additional Challenges:

8 comments:

Robin said...

So adorable! I love the little puppy. Your coloring is just FAB! Hugs, Robin

BrossArtAddiction said...

Very cute!
Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Audrey. It's being long time but i just must stop by now to say how much i like this card. Your coloring are so good, and very pretty choice of paper.
Hugs Nat

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud!
This is so sweet! Love the happy color scheme!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and stunning image great layout too xx

Joey said...

Audrey this is gorgeous, fab colourwork hun. Joey xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on one of my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma