Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, May 25, 2013

NEW RELEASES AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!!

Hey everyone!!  We have NEW RELEASES today at INKY IMPRESSIONS STAMPS!!  I sure hope you will check them out – they are all awesome!!  Make sure you check out the DT gals creations at INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE BLOG and comment there.  We will be offering 2 winners both of the New Release Digis for this release!

Don’t forget about our weekly Facebook competition which you can find at INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE.  Each week, one random commenter will receive a digi from INKY IMPRESSIONS STAMPS

Finally, make sure you check out INKY IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION BLOG for great tutorials and explanations from the DT gals.


For my creation today, I chose INKY IMPRESSIONS STAMPS New Release rubber stamp Nickie in the Rain.   I have colored her with Copics and cut with Nesties.  I added Pebbles DP and Bazzil and Core-dinations CS.  I chose a sentiment from Pink Cat Studios and flowers from Prima.  Lace is from JoAnn.  Sketch is from my friend Lyndsey Marie's Sketches blog.  Hope you like it and will check out the rest of the DT gals workSmile

Additional Challenges:

No comments: