Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, May 25, 2013

SHOWING OFF MY LATEST SAN'S DESIGNS CREATION:)


Hey everyone!!  Happy Saturday:)  Hope you are having a lovely day.  I'm here today to share my newest SAN'S DESIGNS SHOP creation with you.  This time I have used digi images Pensive and the single mushroom from Shrooms set from SAN'S DESIGNS SHOP.  I merged them using GIMP. This week I decided to use bright and bold colors in contrast to my creations of the past 2 weeks (muted colors and sepia respectively).  I chose these K and Co. papers that I have had forever and combined them with American Crafts and Core-dinations CS.  I love how well the mushroom paper works with these merged images.  Image and frame cut out with Nesties.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and pearls are from Inky Impressions.  Ribbon is from my stash and sentiment, which is cut with Smooches die, is from Papertrey Ink.  I sure hope you like it, would love to hear what you think!!






Additional Challenges:

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with awesome vibrant colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}