Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SHARING ANOTHER CREATION USING SAN'S DESIGNS IMAGE


Here I am with you again today and this time I am sharing a creation I made with the image A Blushing Bride that can be found at San's Designs Shop along with lots of other amazing images.


I colored this beauty with Copics and went with purples instead of making it look white.  I added silver accents with my Sakura glitter pen and then cut out with Nestie.  I chose Core-dinations papers and DP from SU.  Prima bling and pearls were added as well as sentiment from a clear stamp set I have in my stash.  Sentiment cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:

GREAT IMPRESSIONS – celebrations
CORROSIVE CHALLENGES – sentiment on front
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR – anything goes
HECK OF A CHALLENGE – fashion
LIVE AND LOVE CRAFTS – 50 shades of lilac
OUR CREATIVE CORNER – anything goes
CRAFTY BOOTS – celebrations
GET INKY – die cuts

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card - your colouring is beautiful x x

Glennis F said...

I really like the colours of this one, Audrey, very classy

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and your colouring Audrey is stunning xx

Ea Christiansen said...

Gorgeous card - love the use of embossed background.
Hugz
Ea

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, lovely design and I specially like the pearls.

Thank you for joining in the celebrations at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

simply monica said...

Audrey this is an amazing card love it. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions stamps!! Come join us again!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Audrey! Love that image.Fab coloring.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Audrey, I love your design and fabulous embossing. Your image is beautiful and stunning gems!!

Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Words and Pictures said...

What an elegant wedding card! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x

Redanne said...

The image is lovely and your colouring is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

Anne Fenton said...

Love your image and your coloring is beautiful...thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous card and Image. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Laurart said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx