Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE AT MILKCOFFEE–LOAD ON THE FLOWERS!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE this fortnight and it is LOAD ON THE FLOWERS!  I love to put lots of flowers on my creations, so I had a great time doing this card!!  You have until 8pm EDT on Wednesday, June 5 to come play along. While we’d love to see you use an image from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, it is not required to play along in our challenges. Hope you will come join us!!

For my creation, I chose MILKCOFFEE SHOP image “Soya and Dandelion.”  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  Frame also done with Nestie.  Papers are Pebbles Inc. DP, Bazzill and SU CS.  Sentiment is from S & P Co. and cut with Verve die.  Ribbon is from PaperMart.  Sketch used is from my friend Lyndsey Marie and you can find it at LYNDSEY'S SKETCH BLOG.  Thanks Lyndsey!!  Hope you like my card and will come join our challengeSmile

Additional Challenges: