Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NEW PROJECT FOR LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS

Wow, May has been a super busy month for me, and I have to say, I am looking forward to some more relaxing and restful days in June!  Yesterday was a particularly bad day - forgot to give youngest daughter her lunch to put in her backpack (left it on counter), younger son broke one of basement windows underneath our deck by kicking a soccer ball into it, oldest daughter forgot to get on the bus after school and then to top it all off, my dogs got in a fight.  Hopefully today will be a better day!


Today I want to share a creation with this adorable image from our May release at LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS MISS LILLY REPORTER.  I had such fun coloring this sweetie with my Copics and I added some Sakura glitter pen around the camera lens and flash then cut her out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Frame is cut with Nestie from Core-dinations paper.  I also used SU papers and green DP.  My other DP, with the cool criss cross pattern, is from SEI.  It is one of my favorite DP.  I then added crinkle ribbon and a flower from Petaloo.  Bling flourish is from Zva Creative and bling dots from Prima.  I love the sentiment, which I found in an MFT clear stamp set and cut out with Memory Box die.  Sure hope you like it!  Thanks for looking:)

Additional Challenges:

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and I love the jewel stone flourish.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cebelica said...

Oh my, that sure was a bad day. I really hope today will be better and that things will calm down for you in June.
The card you made is very nice. I like the bling. Hugs! xx

Sandra H said...

Audrey, This is so pretty l just love this adorable image and your colouring also what a lovely layout and embellishments used x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute! Great papers on this! Carri~Abusybee