Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SHOW US STITCHING AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

Hi everyone!  Have you missed me?!?  It has been since Saturday that I have posted here.  I was out of town from Friday around 4pm til last night at 7pm for a soccer tournament that both my boys played – 8 total games over 3 days.  I love to watch my boys play and staying in a hotel isn’t necessarily bad, but I have to say, there is just something very comforting about being home.  I know sometimes we all get lost or even bored in the daily routine, but after you’ve been off that schedule for a few days, you realize just how natural and comforting it is to be in a routine.  Anyway, I’m glad to be back!!

We have our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS starting today and we are challenging you to SHOW US STITCHING (real or faux) on your creation. Be sure to stop by CRAFTY SENTIMENTS to check out this week’s amazing DT creations and hopefully to play along in our challenge as well!

Our winner's prize this time is a 10 gift voucher from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS – what a fabulous prize!

Remember, you can use any products you like on your challenge submissions, but if you use a stamp or digi image from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS your entry will be counted 3X for purposes of our random.org winner's draw!! Make sure you put a “3” after your name. You have until Monday, June 3 at 9pm GMT to join in the fun.

Right now the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG is the place to be! We have MYSTERY CANDY going on there, so hope you will come check out!!

Finally, before I present my creation, I want to tell you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will pay a visit.
IMG_2136
For my creation today, I have used CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS rubber stamp Blowing Bubbles.  I love this cutie and she was so much fun to color with my Copics and she is cut using L’il Inkers stitched die.  I chose stitched papers from DCWV and stitched ribbon from PaperMart.  Buttons are MFT and Basic Grey.  Flower shape is cut with Nestie.  Sentiment is from Whimsical Designs and cut with Paper Smooches die.  CS is Bazzill and Core-dinations.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Great card audrey. Fabulous xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Audrey such an adorable and gorgeous coloured image x

Laura Love said...

This is adorable! I love the designer papers you chose - so perfect for the stitching challenge!