Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY SHOWCASE

As usual, another Thursday post for you! It’s time for SHOWCASE THURSDAY at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and you can find all the DT gals inspiration samples at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!


My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Flower Power Daisy Graduates” along with a sentiment from the “Keeping In Touch” sentiment set.   I have colored Daisy with Copics and cut out with scissors.  I have added a frame behind her cut with Nesties.  Sentiment is daubed with Ranger Distress ink after being cut with Nestie and then pearl added.  I embossed the brown piece of CS with a Sizzix EF.  Pearls are Prima and the diploma sticker in upper right corner is Jolee’s Boutique.  CS are Core-dinations, and American Crafts and DP is K and Co.  Sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous graduation card. Love the colourful design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy Hall said...

Love this Audrey!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable, Aud! Fabulous coloring! Great design!
Hugs,
lisa

Sandra H said...

So cute is your image Audrey and your card is wonderful x

Riette said...

This is gorgeous. Have you entered the MAWTT Embossing challenge?
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/