Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SHARING MY SEPIA TONE PROJECT WITH SAN'S DESIGN IMAGE

Hi everyone!! Today, I want to share with you a card I made using only Sepia tones for coloring with a small dash of color.  For those who follow me regularly, you will notice this card is much different from my usual style - it has a more vintage feel and much less bright than usual.  It was really fun experimenting and I will definitely be using this coloring method again.

I have chosen the image "Mystica," which you can find at SAN'S DESIGN SHOP. I colored her with Copics using only E's except for her lips, cheeks, eyelids for which I used R20 AND R22 and some Y21 added to her hair. I also added a small amount of R20 and R22 to her hair decoration as well as some B11 and B13. Finally, I used a Recollections pen to add gold for parts of her jewelry. I cut her out with Sizzix die. I chose papers from Simple Stories and CS from Core-dinations and SU to round out the card. Sentiment is from Dorcerela stamps and cut with Nestie. Taylored Expressions dies used for banner cut pieces and Sizzix die used for scalloped border. Flowers are from Petaloo. I sure hope you like it. Let me know what you think:)


6 comments:

Glennis F said...

Lovely combination of colours, Audrey

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Stunning job Audrey. Love your colour choices for the image.

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card with lush papers and your colouring is top!!!

Wendy H said...

Great colour choices. Wendy xx

Wendy H said...

Great colour choices. Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous design - love it x x