Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 2, 2013

NEW RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS

As usual, another Thursday post for you!  We have a NEW RELEASES today for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and you can find all the DT gals inspiration samples at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.  I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!


My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP images “Golfing Jimmie” and “Golf Background” which I have merged together using GIMP.  I then colored everything with Copics and cut with scissors.  I added bling from Mark Richards (Michael’s), and papers from Bazzill, DP from SU.  Sentiment is from new DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP “Keep In Touch” sentiments, is cut with Sizzix die and daubed with Memento ink.  Hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:
CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CARDS – sketch

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud:)
You have totally outdone yourself with this super fun card! Awesome layout and outstanding coloring! Love it!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Karen Wilson said...

This is adorable!! What a great card!! I love her images to :)

Wendy Hall said...

Totally adorable Audrey!!
Hugs Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com