Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ANYTHING GOES AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!

Another post from me today!  I'm so tired right now and can't think of any additional information to share since my earlier post LOL.

I'm pleased to announce a New Challenge this week at Inky Impressions Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES.  You have 1 week to come play along, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


My card today features digi LiLi with Berries from Inky Impressions.  I have colored this wonderful image with my Copics and Sakura pen.    Image cut with Nesties, DP is from Basic Grey, CS is Bazzill and Coredinations.  Flowers are from Prima, bling flourishes are Zva Creative, sentiment is Jaded Blossom and cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!