Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 21, 2014

INSPIRATION FROM LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS!!

Happy morning everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.   The week before school starts, always a busy one and it doesn't help we were gone for soccer tournament all last weekend and will be away all this weekend as well.  Calgon, take me away!!  LOL

Since it's Thursday, that means I have a LITTLE MISS MUFFET creation to share with you!  The DT gals have also made some amazing samples to inspire you so make sure you check those out at our LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK!  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS 

Reminder, you can find our Current CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET  and it is ANYTHING GOES!!   You have until August 26 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Also, we have a FACEBOOK FAN GROUP and PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the links to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK
LITTLE MISS MUFFET PAGE ON FACEBOOK.  You'll always find lots of fun chatter and loads of inspiration over there!


Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS digi image Sugar 'n Spice Dolls Coriander as Goldilocks.  I have colored this beauty with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  Other die cut shapes done with Tonic dies.  DP is brand new Doodlebug Designs, which I absolutely love!  Sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and cut with Jaded Blossoms die.  Enamel dots are My Mind's Eye.  I sure hope you like it and thanks for visiting me today:)

4 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooh, I love these colours Audrey. Fab card x

Maryann Laursen said...

This is such a cute card Audrey. Soo sweet and well colored and that backing paper is soooo beautiful and cute for a kids birthdaycard.

Carole Pollard said...

Fab card love the stamp and vibrant colours gorgeous love and Hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous lovely image and beautiful colouring x