Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 1, 2014

NEW RELEASE AND NEW CHALLENGE AT SAMI STAMPS!!

Happy Friday everyone!   Yay, it is Friday and I have been able to sleep in all week as my walking partner has been out of town this week and we usually go really early in the morning.  It has been nice to sleep in, but I need to get back to a more "normal" schedule.

We have New Releases from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP to show off today at SAMI STAMPS as well as a New Challenge.  I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!  You can also find the whole collection of Sami's Stamps at SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.  

Our New Challenge is Anything Goes!


My first card features "A Basket Full" image from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.  I have colored this image with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  I added a Prima flower and dew drops.  I chose DP from Doodlebug Designs and CS from American Crafts and Core-dinations.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!




My 2nd card this week features "Little Strawberry Cutie" from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.  I have colored this image with Copics, and cut out with die from my stash.  I chose DP from Bella Blvd. and bling from Prima.  Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it!!

1 comment:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats on reaching your goal of 2000 followers too!