Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!!

Happy morning everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.  Busy, busy day today - lots of appointments for kids as I try and get everything out of the way before they go back to school.  Gearing up for a busy weekend as well.

Since it's Thursday, that means I have a LITTLE MISS MUFFET creation to share with you!  The DT gals have also made some amazing samples to inspire you so make sure you check those out at LITTLE MISS MUFFET Blog!  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS 

Today we start a NEW CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET  and it is ANYTHING GOES  - hope you will come play along:)   You have until August 26 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Also, we have a FACEBOOK FAN GROUP and PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the links to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK
LITTLE MISS MUFFET PAGE ON FACEBOOK.  You'll always find lots of fun chatter and loads of inspiration over there!


Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS digi image Jr. Hatter Georgetta.  I have colored this adorable image with Copics and cut out with Nesties.  I combined DP from Doodlebug Designs and CS from Bazzill.  Sentiment from Gina K. Designs is cut with MFT die and I added crystal bling from Prima.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along in our challenge!  Hugs:)

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Audrey as always lovely image too x

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and lovely,
Gr Karin

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Good luck with your organisig. We have a few more weeks of holiday to go here. Fab card Audrey, I love the colours x

Jo said...

I too love the colours on this adorable card :)
Jo xx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.