Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 21, 2014

LILLY MAE CHERRY PICKING FROM TREASURED TIMES RUBBER STAMPS

Hi everyone!  Today is my day to share my newest creation using one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  You can also find my post by visiting Treasured Times Blog, where you can also find tons of inspiration from the other DT gals.

This is Lilly Mae Cherry Picking clear stamp designed by Jody Stacy and illustrated by  Tracey Malnofski.


Image is colored with Copics after being stamped on Cryogen White paper using VersaFine black ink.  I chose a simple color scheme this time sticking with browns, greens, reds and purples.  This image was great fun to color - I love coloring images with backgrounds/scenary.

For the grass and ground, I chose G28, YG17, YG13, YG03 and G20.
E35, E33 and E53
YR24 and YR21

For the basket E37, E35, E33 and E53

For the tree, I chose E89, E87, E84 amd E81.  I have never really used this combo at all before and think it looks really good for tree bark.

For the leaves on the tree I used a variety of greens G28, G24, G21, G20, G09 and G05; YG17, YG13, YG11, YG09, YG06, YG03 in various combinations.

I also used a variety of reds for the cherries in various combinations R39, R29, R24, R22, R39, R37,R35; RV99 and RV69.

For Lilly Mae's outfit and shoes, I chose purples RV99, RV95, RV93 and RV91 as well as R39, R29 and R24.  I added Staedler pens for the polka dots.

Her hair is YR14, E15 and E18 and skin is my standard skin choices - E04, E11, BV20 and R21 for cheeks.


I found this awesome cherry DP in a 6x6 paper pad in my stash and combined with Bazzill CS.  I cut the image with Nesties as well as the background on which the image is mounted.  I have added buttons from Bag 'o Buttons and sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  I sure do hope you like it!!

Hugs!

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and wonderful card Audrey,
Gr Karin

Adorable Country Classics said...

Audrey your card is adorable! I love how you colored it up and coordinated it with the cherry paper! Love the die you used also! Thank you for making such a cute card with my line of Lilly Mae stamps!
Hugs!
~Jody~

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the way you colored the image.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Audrey!! I love your coloring. Thank you so much for joining my blog. I would like to join yours also, but could not find a google friends. Have a wonderful day!!!

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful stamp this is such a pretty card Love and Hugs Carole x

Christa said...

Hi Audrey , I like this card very much. Your colouring of that lovely image is just great. And I love that big die !! ( what brand is it ?? )
XX Christa.

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx