Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, August 17, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL CHALLENGE AT LACY SUNSHINE!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!   Was at soccer fields from 8am-8pm yesterday and will be back again from 7am today until whenever the last game my boys qualify for is held - could be as late as 5pm.

I'm excited to announce we have a New Challenge starting today at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and this fortnight it is BACK TO SCHOOL!   You can find it by visiting the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Hope you will come play along!

We also have new "Loyalty Program" digi.   This time Heather is offering Chrissy Crystalwhisk Fairy!  Make sure to check out all the image collections at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe!


This image can be yours for free if you used a Lacy Sunshine image in Challenge #39.  All you need to do is email Audrey (that's me) at danmoose@aol.com putting "Challenge Digi" in the subject line.  You can also purchase  in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe for only $2 during this challenge (scroll down to the bottom of the Shoppe's main page).

We also have our Selfie Contest going on each Saturday at LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP - Selfie Saturday, so I hope you will check that out.  If you haven't joined our LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP, I hope you will head over and join the fun.  We have reached 600 followers so watch out for our next milestone!

Don't forget to get a copy of our BRAND NEW Lacy Sunshine Crafting Magazine - over 130 colorful pages of projects, tutorials and more!  Plus, we are having a big CONTEST with lots of prizes up for grabs.  You can pick up your magazine HERE.


My card today uses Jenni Boo Off to School from Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.  I have colored this fabulous image with Copics and cut out with L'il Inkers dies.  I used DP from my stash, ribbon from Taylored Expressions, sentiment from Cardz TV, cut with die from my stash and bling from My Mind's Eye.  CS is Bazzill and Bo Bunny.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

4 comments:

Sammy said...

This is such a fab card Audrey! Love the DP, and the image is adorable!

Good luck to your boys! x

Maryann Laursen said...

Beautiful creation here again Audrey, sooo beautiful.
I subscribed to both the newsletter AND the magazine, and payed the subscribtion on June 22nd, but still haven´t seen anything of it???
Where do I write to complain about that?

Sandra H said...

Oh how wonderful is your card this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card just love her love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x