Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"NEW" CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!   I cannot believe it's already August.  Summer just flies by every year.   The kids are working on summer reading and later this week we will do school supply shopping!

I'm pleased to announce we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and the theme is NEW - so new babies, new homes, New Year's, etc..  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until August 19 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this gorgeous image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY New Year Sparklers.  Image colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Crafter's Companion die.  I added Prima Crystals on the sides.  DP from my stash, CS is CTMH and Bazzill.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Such a beautiful card here Audrey, even I admit, it was a bit unreal to see a New Years card here in the middle of a heatwave ha ha ha

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very lovely Audrey.
Gr Karin

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant great design Love and hugs Carole x