Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

FIRST POST FOR TREASURED TIMES RUBBER STAMPS - WHO LOVES ICE CREAM??

Hi everyone!  I am back with you today to share my very first creation for Treasured Times Inspirational Blog using one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  This is Audrey and AJ with Ice Cream and Sparkles by the super talented Tracey Malnofski.


Image is colored with Copics and then I added Atyou Spicas and Sakura pens for sparkle on the buttons and the background.  I used 2 of my favorite hair color combos in this image 
For AJ's brown hair - E53, E34 and E57
For Audrey's Red Hair - E08, E19, E59 and then a dash of YR24 added at the end

I tried to keep my color pattern pretty consistent throughout the image, so I also used the brown combo for Audrey's shoes and AJ's shorts, although I did also added E59 for the darkest color on AJ's shorts.   AJ's shoes use the same color combo I used on Audrey's hair.

Other colors I chose include:
Audrey's shorts and bandana - BG78, BG49, BG57 and BG53, also used for AJ's bottom ice cream scoop.

AJ's shirt and socks - YR18, YR16 and YR14
Ice cream cones - YR28, YR24, YR21
Yellow ice cream Y17, Y18
Audrey's t-shirt and socks RV17, RV14, RV13
Pink ice cream RV66, RV19


I cut the image our with MFT die and added a tag from Nesties.  Sentiment used is Pink Cat Studios.  DP is Doodlebug Designs and CS is Bazzill.  You will notice when I color, I typically try to take all the colors I use on the image from the colors on my papers.  I made the bow using my Bow Easy with ribbon from my stash and then added a button from Papertrey Ink and some bling from Prima on the tag.  Sure hope you like it and hope it has provided you some inspiration.  Until next time...

Hugs!

8 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

A very beautiful card here Audrey, sooo well made as always.

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous must take a look at these stamps the colours are fab a beautiful design Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Christa said...

Hi Audrey , I like this card very much !!
Such a great use of papers and colours.
Your Copic-colouring looks very beautiful.
XX Christa.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Love the cute papers! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sandra H said...

Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

Adorable Country Classics said...

Such a cute card Audrey! Thank you!
Hugs, Jody

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love how you colored the image.

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Audrey, what a gorgeous cute card!