Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hope comes in many colors at WHIMSY STAMPS

Hello everyone!!  I'm here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous August Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - BACK TO SCHOOL you have until September 2 to come play along!!


My creation today uses Hope from the Marika Collins Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   I love this image for a few reasons: 1. because it's gorgeous just like all the images in the Marika Collins Collection and 2. because it's so versatile.  You can color the ribbon any color you like to represent different causes.  For me, the cause I find myself representing most often is Austism because my oldest daughter is on the Autistic Spectrum.  The Autism Awareness ribbon features different colored puzzle pieces and so I drew lines with my fine point Copic black pen in the ribbon in shapes like puzzle pieces.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with Nestie. I added seam binding from Verve Stamps and made a bow with my Bow Easy.  I added buttons from Bo Bunny.  DP is Echo Park, CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment is from Paper Sweeties and is cut out with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a goreous image and card Audrey.
your card above is cute.
Gr Karin