Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NEW SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES W/ TWIST OF USE DIE CUTS!!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.  My week has been busy, kids head back to school in less than 2 weeks now.  Seems like I was just counting down the days til summer break!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a twist to USE DIE CUTS!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen Honey 2 Digi Stamp from Scrapper's Delights Store.   I decided this image would make a great teacher card.  I colored her with Copics, all dies used are Crafter's Companion.  DP is Little Yellow Bicycle and pearls are Prima.  CS is Bazzill and American Crafts.   Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

4 comments:

Anne said...

So pretty Audrey. A lovely card
Anne x

KarinsArtScrap said...

its so beautiful Audrey.
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Angelique said...

Beautiful. Great choice of paper, lovin the bling flourish.

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
Scrapper's Delights challenges & new releases