Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 15, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL WITH SAMI STAMPS!!

Happy Friday everyone!   I have spent the past 10 minutes trying to dodge a yellow jacket that came in my kitchen when hubby let the dogs out and kept the door wide open.  I am allergic to yellow jackets, so I am of course flipping out and it took 10 minutes just to get my mug of coffee - ugh!  Maybe it's a sign I should just go back to bed LOL!

We have New Releases from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP to show off today at SAMI STAMPS and it is Back to School - just perfect for this time of year!!   I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!  You can also find the whole collection of Sami's Stamps at SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.




Our Current Challenge is Anything Goes!
Don't forget to check out our $2 deal and Freebie:)


My card features "Back to School" image from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.  I have colored this image with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  I chose Best Creations DP and Bazzill, Bo Bunny and American Crafts CS.  Circles down left side all cut out with SU punches.  Sentiment from Taylored Expressions cut out with Nestie.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, pearls from Prima.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along in our challenge!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this is just so fun and colourful. Perfect for back to school.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dobra said...

Very beautiful card
Beautifully made ​​and wonderfully painted finish

KarinsArtScrap said...

its lovely Audrey.
Gr Karin

Rhonda Miller said...

This is cute.