Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST - NEW - AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.   My week has been insane!  Actually started a week ago - last Thurs. to be exact with orientations, meet the teachers, etc.  Then we were gone from Friday evening - Sunday evening for my younger son's soccer tournament 2.5 hrs. from here, so in a hotel all weekend and no access to craft supplies or anything.  On Monday, we got a new puppy since we had to surrender our almost 7 year old dog to a shelter because of the fights he got in with our other 7 year old dog.   Yesterday, my 4 kids began school and are on 3 different schedules this year with my oldest starting high school, my boys both in middle school - younger boy just started there yesterday in 6th grade - and my "baby" is in 4th grade this year.  Plus, I did yesterday on 4 hrs. sleep due to my walking schedule with my friend.  Anyway, it's been a busy 6 days!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a twist of NEW - so anything that has to do with something NEW - babies, homes, new school, etc.!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen Amelia School Girl from Scrapper's Delights Store.   My sentiment, from Jaded Blossom reflects NEW - make a new friend!  Sentiment and images cut with MFT dies.  Image is colored with Copics, DP is DCWV and from my stash, CS is Bazzill and American Crafts.  Button is SU.   Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Just so sweet I love this card its fab love and Hugs Carole x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very pretty card also your card above Audrey,
Gr Karin

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

Angelique said...

Beautiful card. Love the colourscheme and matchin papers.

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
Scrapper's Delights challenges & new releases