Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 28, 2014

BLUE AND GREEN CHALLENGE AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS!

Happy morning everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.  My week is still crazy and now my van has a flat tire!  Hopefully next week will run a wee bit smoother, although probably not LOL.

Since it's Thursday, that means I have a LITTLE MISS MUFFET creation to share with you!  The DT gals have also made some amazing samples to inspire you so make sure you check those out at LITTLE MISS MUFFET Blog!  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS 

Today we start a NEW CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET  and it is BLUE AND GREEN - hope you will come play along:)   You have until September 9 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Also, we have a FACEBOOK FAN GROUP and PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the links to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK
LITTLE MISS MUFFET PAGE ON FACEBOOK.  You'll always find lots of fun chatter and loads of inspiration over there!


Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS digi image Polka Dot Pals Rayne.   This image is adorable and was such fun to color with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I cut it out with Sizzix dies and added a sentiment from MFT which is cut with Nellie's die.  CS is American Crafts and SU, DP is Bella Blvd, buttons are Bo Bunny.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along in our challenge!  Hugs:)

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a super card Audrey. I really like the shades of green and blue you have used :)

Carole Pollard said...

I just adore this its delightful a stunning stamp and design Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Donna said...

Adorable card!