Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, September 20, 2014

AUTUMN BEAUTY WITH TREASURED TIMES RUBBER STAMP

Hi everyone!  I apologize for my absense since Tuesday, when I had major computer issues and then real life caught up with me for a few days.  I am back here with you today to share my newest creation using one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  This is Peaceful Thoughts from artist Mi Ran Jung.  You can also find my post on Treasured Times Inspirational Blog and I hope you will head over there to catch up on all the DT gals amazing creations.

I absolutely adore this image and she was so much fun to color.  Image is colored with Copics after being stamped on Cryogen White paper using Memento black ink to stamp image.  


I used a different combo for hair - YR000, YR02, YR04, YR07 and E15 - as I enjoy experimenting with different color schemes.  I really like this color combo and I think it suits the image nicely - I hope you think so too.

For her jumper, I have used one of my favorite teal combos - BG78, BG75, BG49, BG57 and BG53.  I also added a wee bit of BG13 as my BG53 needed refilled and was a bit streaky.  I think BG13 added a nice touch.

Her bows are done with RV99, RV69 and RV66 and I added a wee bit of Shinhan marker P85, which is a nice bridge between RV69 and RV66.

Her shirt is done in yellows YR24 and Y35 and then I added E33 for the darker areas and blended it out a bunch.

Grass I my standard grass color - G99, YG67, YG63 and YG03.  I added E34, E53 and W4 to color the pebbles in the grass.

Dove is colored with W4, W2 and W0 and then blended out to make it look white and not dirty.  Talons and beak are YR24.

Stump she is sitting on is E47, E44, E43 and E42.  Highlights and shadows done with E43 and E42.


I chose Doodlebug Designs DP and CS from Bazzill.  Background die is from Sue Wilson and image is cut with Nesties.  I chose flowers from my stash - went with oranges to give it that Autumn feel.  Sentiment is from Mark's Finest Paper and is also cut with Sue Wilson die.

 I sure do hope you like it!!
Hugs!

3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

It is so beautiful Audrey you did an awesome job on her coloring as usual, and she ended out so beautiful.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Audrey.
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Audrey wow this is stunning x