Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS - ANYTHING GOES W/ A TWIST - NO DP!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a twist of NO DESIGNER PAPER!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen 1 of the fabulous images from the THE PROPOSAL from Scrapper's Delights Store.   Image is colored with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Sakura pens then cut out with scissors.  I added a die from Tonic Studios behind the image and bling from my stash on the sides.  CS is Bazzill and SU.  Sentiment from Taylored Expressions is cut with Sue Wilson die.  Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and image x