Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 25, 2014

HALLOWEEN FUN WITH TREASURED TIMES RUBBER STAMPS!!

Hi everyone!  i'm back here with you today to share my newest creation using one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.   I hope you will pay a visit to Treasured Times Inspiration Blog, so you can see all the projects the DT gals have been showcasing over there, they are all fabulous!

Since we are fast approaching Halloween, I decided to use one of the many awesome Halloween stamps from Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  I have chosen Booh Witch from artist Erica Nicomedi.

I absolutely adore this image and she was so much fun to color.  Image is colored with Copics after being stamped on Cryogen White paper using Memento black ink to stamp image.  


I decided to go with a "witchy-green" skin tone for this image and I think it turned out pretty cool - I hope you do too!  Colors used for skin are YG97, YG95, YG93 and YG91.  I added V01 for cheeks.

Witches hair is V06, V04 and V01.

Hat and outfit are W9, W7, W5 and W3.  I also colored spider necklace with W7 and W5 and then added some clear Sakura pen so that it showed up against her outfit of the same colors.  Patches on outfit and hat done with YR18, YR16, YR14, V09, V17, V15 and YG17, YG13 and YG03.  Oranges and green combo also used for letters as well as V06, V04 and C7, C5.

Her broom stick handle is done with E15, YR24 and YR21.  I added BG90 for the hightlights behind her and C4 and C2 under the base of the image.  I sure hope you like how the coloring turned out!



I chose Doodlebug Designs DP and CS from Bazzill, Coredinations and CTMH.  I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the spider webs, which I think go great with the image and I found this awesome spider web ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I cut image with Taylored Expressions dies, and found this great dimensional and textured pumpkin sticker from Jolee's Boutique that I think adds a great finishing touch.
 I sure do hope you like it!!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and gorgeous image you use as always x

Fairy Lora said...

Very beautiful image!! And I love the papers you used here.. Great colours.