Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 25, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!!

Happy morning everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.  This week has just flown by and a lot going on and I completely forgot what day it was!!

Since I realized it's Thursday, that means I have a LITTLE MISS MUFFET creation to share with you!  The DT gals have also made some amazing samples to inspire you so make sure you check those out at LITTLE MISS MUFFET Blog!  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS 

Today we start a NEW CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET  and it is MAKE IT MINI - so we are looking for ATCs, tags, altered stuff - anything smaller than the typical A2 card - hope you will come play along:)   You have until October 7 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.  Our challenge rules can be found in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Also, we have a FACEBOOK FAN GROUP and PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the links to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK
LITTLE MISS MUFFET PAGE ON FACEBOOK.  You'll always find lots of fun chatter and loads of inspiration over there!


Back



Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS Polka Dots Pals Jane rubber stamp.  I have colored this cutie with Copics.  I have made a bookmark for my younger daughter's teacher using a set of Sizzix tag dies, Bazzill CS and SU DP.  Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and cut with Nestie.   I sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!!

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Such a little cutie here Audrey, I love the colors, you´ve used on it.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like the colours you dressed Jane in. Such a sweet project x