Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, September 26, 2014

FALL FUN WITH FAERY INK DESIGNS!!

Hello everyone!!  Today I have colored up the beautiful Fairy Autumn Faery that you can find at Faery Ink Shop.   This image is stunning and she was so much fun to color with my Copics.


I found these awesome papers from My Little Shoebox in my stash that I think just work perfectly to showcase the image.  Image is cut out with Nestie.  I added sentiments from Dorcerela Stamps and cut those out with Nestie.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Copic Colors I used:

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000

Leaves on skirt G28, YG17, YG13, YG03, G20

Wings YG05, YG01, YG00

Top YR18, YR16, YR12

Hair Y21, Y26, YR24, E37

I added orange Atyou Spica for her toenails.

Sure hope you like it and that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!!  Hope you will also visit the FAERY INK BLOG to see the work of all the other DT members as well as the challenge we have going on there!

Hugs:)

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the pretty fall colouring and the ornate oval shape around her. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a little time to put your feet up and relax.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my goodness, she is so pretty Audrey, really cuite and sooo beautiful. Well done to an awesome job here again.

Fairy Lora said...

Aww, such a pretty image and sooo beautifully coloured. Just yummy.