Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 28, 2014

AUTUMN GREETINGS WITH ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY

Hi everyone!  I am happy to report I am feeling much better than I was a week ago.  Hope everyone else is having a great weekend.   It's been another busy one here, but relaxing enough to enjoy:)

I have a new project to share today, this time using Mori Fashion Girl and she can be found at ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY SHOP along with all the rest of Zuri's amazing images including all the brand new releases.


I have colored this wonderful image with Copics:

Dress is RV29, RV14, RV13 RV11 and RV25, RV23, RV21 and RV02.
Shirt is BG49, BG57 and BG53.
Socks are combo of dress and shirt colors as are flowers.

Grass and vines in her hair and hand are G99, YG67, YG63 and YG03.

Highlights G20, shadow G21.

Hair is YR31, Y26, Y35, E35.
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00 and E000.
Eyes are YG63 and YG03.

DP is Kaisercraft, I think it's so pretty and goes so well with this image.  CS IS Bazzill and SU.  Image is cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies and Prima pearls on the side.  Sentiment is from DRS Designs, cut with Nestie and Prima and bling added.  Sure hope you like it and that it provides you with inspiration.

Hugs:)

3 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Audrey, what a gorgeous card!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Audrey
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x