Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 4, 2014

INSPIRATION THURSDAY AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!

Happy morning everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.   My week has been another really busy one - a bit too busy in my opinion - hoping things slow down next week.

Since it's Thursday, that means I have a LITTLE MISS MUFFET creation to share with you!  The DT gals have also made some amazing samples to inspire you so make sure you check those out at our LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK!  I also hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS 

Reminder, you can find our Current CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET  and it is BLUE AND GREEN!!   You have until September 9 at 11:55pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Also, we have a FACEBOOK FAN GROUP and PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the links to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET FAN GROUP ON FACEBOOK
LITTLE MISS MUFFET PAGE ON FACEBOOK.  You'll always find lots of fun chatter and loads of inspiration over there!


Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS rubber stamp Swings 'n Slides Books.  I absolutely love this image.  I colored her with Copics and cut out with L'il Inker dies.  I added in a wall for her to sit on.  She also comes with a stack of books as an accessory, so she can sit on those as well:)  My DP is Best Vreations and CS is American Crafts and SEI.  Fishtail die is from Taylored Expressions.  Sentiment, from Cardz TV, is cut with Nestie.  I added some Bo Bunny bling as well.  Sure hope you like it and check out the other girls creations!!

3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Your card here are so cute Audrey, really beautiful workas usual.

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute Audrey.
Gr Karin

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable card!