Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AND NEW DT - FAERY INK!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today is my father's birthday, he is 75 years young:)  Tomorrow is my youngest's birthday - she will be 10 - double digits!  Not sure where the time goes...  The past 3 weeks  - since the kids went back to school - have been a big blur.  I always forget how tired I am at the beginning of each school year and how much stuff there is going on.  I think next week will be the first week since the kids started back on August 26 that I don't have multiple meetings, appointments, paperwork to fill out, etc.

Anyway, I am thrilled to announce a NEW DT I am on for FAERY INK and we have our very FIRST Challenge over at FAERY INK DESIGNS BLOG!!  If you haven't visited FAERY INK SHOP, you are going to want to head right on over and check out all the awesome images Amanda has to offer.  Then, you can come play along in our challenge at FAERY INK DESIGNS BLOG!

Challenge theme this time is FAIRIES!  You can use any image you like, and get 2 entries.  If you use an image from FAERY INK SHOP, you can earn a 3rd entry - make sure you put a "3" after your name.  Hope you will come join us!


Today's creation features this gorgeous image Butterfly Fairy from FAERY INK SHOP.  She was such fun to color with my Copics.  She is cut out using Cheery Lynn die, sentiment from MFT cut with Sue Wilson die.  Ribbon is Offray, DP is Doodlebug Designs, CS is SU, American Crafts and Coredinations.  Hugs!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful image and card Audrey.
Gr Karin

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Audrey gorgeous card!

Maryann Laursen said...

Such an awesome card here again Audrey, just beautiful.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very beautiful image and colours!