Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FALL COLORS WITH WHIMSY STAMPS!

Hello everyone!!  I'm here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous September Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - MONOCHROMATIC you have until October 1 to come play along!!

I don't know about you, but I love the sounds and smells of fall - the crakling of the leaves, pumpkin anything, apple cider, you name it!  I also adore the deep rich colors of fall, and have tried to use many of them on my card.


My creation today uses Pumpkin Girl from the Lia Stampz Vintage Girls Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   This image is just gorgeous and so much fun to color with my Copics.  I cut the image out with scissors because I really wanted it to be the central focus of the card since it's such a stunning image and I chose deep, fall colors to showcase it.  I chose this great DP from Bella Blvd. and CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and it cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Square leave die is from Tonic and I added pearls from my stash.  Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful imgage, design and full of lots of lovely details x

Maryann Laursen said...

Such a beautiful card Audrey. The image is so cute, and your coloring perfect as always. beautiful work in all the details here.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I know the colours are the point, but I love how you pulled them together x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this card! Gorgeous stamp and colouring. Hugs, Wends x