Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

IT'S A SKETCH CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!!

Another post from me today!  Hope you are all having a nice week so far.  It's hard to believe it's Wednesday already as we had a Holiday here in US on Monday so today does not feel like it should be the middle of the week already.

I'm pleased to announce a New Challenge this week at Inky Impressions Challenge and it is a SKETCH.  You have 1 week to come play along, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.

Here is the fabulous sketch for you to use:


My card today features digi Jammin' on Ipod from Inky Impressions.  I have colored this awesome image with Copics and cut out with MFT dies.  DP is Doodlebug Designs and CS is Bazzill and Coredinations.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and cut with Taylored Expressions die.  Buttons are Bo Bunny.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!


1 comment:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful card! Love colors.
hugs, Helena