Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MORE AUTUMN FUN WITH WHIMSY STAMPS

Hello everyone!!  I am here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous September Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - MONOCHROMATIC you have until October 1 to come play along!!

I am still in my Autumn color mood this week, so I have another creation using the deep tones of fall.


My creation today uses Freya from the Marika Collins Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   This image is just gorgeous and so much fun to color with my Copics.  I cut the image out with Nestie.  DP is Basic Grey and CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment from Taylored Expressions is cut with Nestie and bling is Bo Bunny.  Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!




6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Audrey, your autumn colouring is just so wonderfully vibrant.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Audrey just love the image and fabulous colour's you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)

lora said...

Beautiful card Audrey...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Sammy said...

This is lovely Audrey! Love the colours and such a great design. x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and image x

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW what a beautiful card here again Audrey, soooo beautiful and gorgeous fall colors, that just gives you such a warm feel, just by looking at it.