Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 21, 2014

PEACE AND LOVE WITH ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY

Hi everyone!  I am here today with my first inspirational post for ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY BLOG.  Today's post is going to be short and sweet as I have been sick all weekend and still not feeling well, so I want to go back to bed:(

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.  Despite being sick, there was still a lot going on here with both boys playing soccer out of town on opposite sides of where we live, so I went with one and hubby went with the other.

This is Peace and Love image that I have used today and she can be found at ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY SHOP along with all the rest of Zuri's amazing images including all the brand new releases showcased here yesterday.


I have colored this wonderful image with Copics:

Skirt and bow R27, R08, R05, R02 and R01.
Shirt R27, R08, BG78, BG75, B52 (BG/B combo also used for socks)
Shoes and hair E57, E34, E53
Skin E04, E11, E21,E00, E000

DP is from My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey.  I used CS from Bazzill and CTMH.  Image cut with Crafter's Companion dies, flowers with Nestie and Lifestyle Crafts dies, sentiment with MFT die.  Sentiment is from clear stamp set - sorry don't know company it came from.  I think the sentiment works nicely with this image, I hope you do too and that you like my creation!

Hugs:)

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Hope you are feeling better soon.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Audrey
A gorgeous card love the image beautiful colour's and fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this is soooo beautiful Audrey, I really like these colors, you´ve used, and the image is just darling, so cute and beautiful too.