Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, November 12, 2010

ALL APOLOGIES & POSTS LATER - HOPEFULLY

Hi everyone!  I have literally been in bed for the past 24 hr. only being able to stay upright for about 5 mins. at a time every few hrs.  I am feeling a bit better now, but still not great.  My poor kids are off school today for conferences and I've barely seen them b/c I've been in bed.  Thankfully I did all their confernces last Fri.  I have posts for

SEW MANY CARDS (first as new DT!!)
FAIRY KNOLL and
STAMP-N-DOODLE from yesterday, that I am hoping to get done and posted today.

I am really sorry that I have been unable to do them, but this illness came on very suddenly and unexpectedly and has knocked me out.  Hope you are all having a WONDERFUL day!!:)

4 comments:

lalkygirl said...

hi aud
sooo sorry you are so poorly ,i hope you make a speedy recovery ,take extra special care
have a great weekend
tracey x

:: BlueInks :: said...

I hope you feel better soon, Audrey. Please take care of yourself!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Audrey!
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the new GD in the Whoopsi Daisy team and my name is Mona. I am so sorry to read that you are ill. I hope you soon will get better so we can enjoy more of your great creations. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all. And i can`t wait to work with you. Hope you`ll have a nice and hopefully less sick weekend. Hugs...Mona

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hope you feel better!