Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, November 29, 2010

MARVELOUS MONDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!

Time for another MARVELOUS MONDAY at SHELLY'S IMAGES SHOP.  TODAY ONLY, we have the image "CHRISTMAS EVE" on sale!!  You will definitely want to get this wonderful images.  To be able to see the DT's FABULOUS work using this image, please visit SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG

Also, starting Wednesday, SHELLY'S IMAGES will be having some exciting events on SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG, that you will definitely want to check out - THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!!



Here is my card for today.

I colored this beautiful SHELLY'S IMAGES image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut out with Nesties and daubed with SU Cherry Cobbler ink.  DP is Echo park, buttons are from Denami Design.  I computer generated the sentiment and cut using Nesties.  Base of card is SU cherry cobbler and paper underneath sentiment is sparkly green from Marco's Paper.  Ornament sticker was purchased at Michael's.  I hope you like it!

This card is also for these challenges:


6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Gorgeous and reminds me of Christmas Morning! Love all the details and the coloring, lovely card.

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so beautiful you have coloured it perfectly and the buttons finish it off well too loving this card xx

Shelly Parker said...

So beautifully done Audrey. Your coloring is just beautiful on this image.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun image, love all the details!

D said...

Whatba gorgeous Christmas card Audrey! The image and your coloring are fantastic! I got your amZing package today. I about fell over! You are so incredibly sweet and generous! Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait to play with all the awesome goodies tomorrow!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeouys card Audrey! Love the buttons and ornament detail!
Hugs, Marit.