Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

NEW RELEASE DAY at DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Hello everyone!  Time for this month's NEW RELEASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and you are going to LOVE these adorable Christmas images.  Make sure to stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and check out the FABULOUS work from the DT!
Also, there is a NEW CHALLENGE today at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES so make sure to head over there to find out what it is and how to play along:)

For my card this week, I used CANDY CANE GINGER.  I think this images is so cute with the little girl gingerbread!!  I followed the sketch from SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE.
I used Basic Grey DP, grosgrain ribbon is from The Angel Co.  Pearls are from JoAnn (came on a spool).  I colored the image with Copics, Atyou Spicas and used Stickles for the candy cane.  Image is cut using Nesties.  Base CS is Bazzill textured green.  I daubed the edges of image cut out with SU riding hood red.  I really like how it turned out.  I hope you do too:)  Also, I hope you will go visit DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and pick up some of the new images and sentiments!!

This card is also for the following challenges:
CRAFTY CREATIONS - fable or fairy tale (Gingerbread Man)
BURTONESQUE DOLLS - Anything goes
PLAYDATE CAFE - Inspiration photo
CITY CRAFTER - Use a Digi
TOP TIP TUESDAY - Christmas Inspired
DIE CUT DREAMS CHRISTMAS CLUB - Christmas Digi

18 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is just so darn CUTE! I love the sparkle! Very Very sweet!
Hugs,
Lisa

Me said...

What a beauty,great paper.

Grtzz Marjon

Carol Hurlock said...

Audrey I just love Gingerbread and this is darling. Great background papers too. Love the sparkles on the Candy Cane.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Marlene said...

Candy Cane Ginger is adorable!

Wendy Hall said...

This is tooooo cute:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute image! Great paper!

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey... awesome candy and card :)

I have joined the SMC DT family, and just popping by to say hi. I look forward to working you and yes.. I have added you.. cheers.. :)

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

She is adorable.:)) Love it.

Hugs, Rosalien

Ros said...

Sweet card ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Marley said...

Beautiful card Audrey! I love how you colored the image and all the glitter.. awesome design papers too!! Big hugs Marley

Anonymous said...

Darling card and image! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

D said...

What a cute Christmas card! Hope you are feeling a little bit better today :)

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great creation! Thank you for joining and sharing with us at TTT at http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

Maggie

x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

so cute! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Sharon said...

So cute, love the 'sweet' image!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x