Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FRESH BREWED CHALLENGE - SHOW US YOUR STYLE!!

I am so pleased to share my first FRESH BREWED DESIGNS card with you as a member of the DT!!  We have a NEW CHALLENGE today and the theme is SHOW US YOUR STYLE (anything goes!).  You can find the CHALLENGE at  FRESH BREWED CHALLENGE BLOG.  Make sure you also swing by the NEW FRESH BREWED DESIGNS SHOP.  Heather, our FABULOUS owner and illustrator, has a huge selection of AWESOME digis and is also featuring rubber stamps!!  So, please visit the shop and check it all out.

For my card this week, I followed the sketch from THE PINK ELEPHANT. I really enjoyed working with this sketch.  I chose some of my favorite colors - purple, pink, brown and green for this card.  I used one of my FAVORITE techniques, dry embossing - I used a Sizzix EF.  Papers are SU kraft and pretty in pink.  Sentiment is from Verve.  Flower bling is Darice.  Nellie's dies were used to cut image and background paper.  MFT die used to make scallop border.  All DP is from K & Co.  Sentiment cut with Quickutz die and daubed with SU purely pomegranate.  Ribbon is from my stash.  FRESH BREWED DESIGNS IMAGE colored with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Stickles.  I hope you like it and that you will play along with the challenge!!

You have until Tues., Nov. 23 to get your entry linked up to the challenge blog.  Although we'd LOVE to see you use a FRESH BREWED DESIGNS image, it is not required to play in the challenge.  Thanks and have a great day!!:)

Challenges entered:
CRAFTY CARD MAKERS - dry embossing
CRITTER CHALLENGE Texture
SIMON SAYS STAMP - sparkle
STAMPS R US - sparkle and scallops
PAPER SUNDAES - pick your toppings - I chose embossing and ribbon
PAPER PLAYTIME - P.S. I love you (anything you love - coffee, parties, the colors I used for this card)

19 comments:

Tanya said...

So pretty! Love those nesties!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a pretty card, love the sparkle and the DP you used.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE your take on the sketch and those lovely mosaic looking pieces. Your card is just so sprarkly yummiliscious and full of wow!!! :)
Thank you for being a part of the Fresh Brewed family. I look forward to sharing and creating more with you :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day.

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty card , love all the pieces paper !
greetings, martina
x

Linda Anderson said...

What a fun card Audrey!!! A fabulous "party" card indeed! Love the sparkly balloons!

Linda

Saskia said...

Great, yummy card!

I'm so happy to be with you on the Fresh Brewed Team!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Lorraine said...

oh huni this is beautiful I love the embossing and the glitter xx

MiamiKel said...

What a fabulous card, Audrey! So fun and festive and a treat for the birthday celebration of any style or friend! Welcome to the FBD DT it's a joy to design with you!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the paper piecing and glitter.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the image and the sparkle!

Unknown said...

super card love all the sparkle

Stacy said...

FUN card! I love all the sparkle! I am so glad to be working with you on the DT!
Hugs,
Stacy

cat said...

bright and sparkly just the way I like it.
thanks for sharing.
cat

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Wow! Based on your description, this card was a lot of work (I LOVE how you put together so many dies)! But it was worth it, because it turned out AWESOME!! I hope you're feeling better!!
Isn't it going to F-U-N working together on Heather's Team?

Stacie

Tammy Miller said...

Hey chickie hope you are doing well!What a great card. Love the image & colors. Thanks for joining us this week Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our Embossing Challenge. We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Alica said...

very nice! Love the sparkly balloons!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Christine said...

Such a cute card, Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week! We hope to see you again :)

Tanya said...

Great card!

Thanks for playing with us at Critter Sketch this week!

Christine said...

Love those sparkly balloons. It really adds that extra to your card. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine