Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, November 22, 2010

MARVELOUS MONDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!

It's Monday and although I always start Mondays kind of slowly, SHELLY'S IMAGES SHOP does not because over there, it's MARVELOUS MONDAY!!  So head on over there and get your FEATURE IMAGE - "Sleigh Ride" for a SPECIAL PRICE TODAY ONLY!!  This image is FABULOUS, head on over to SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG and check out what the DT has created with this wonderful image.


Here is my card.   I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut out with nesites and distressed with Su Handsome Hunter.  I chose Sparkly green CS from Marco's Paper as my base.  DP strip is from Kaiser Craft.  Pearly ribbon is from my stash.  Present sticker is something I just bought (will add who makes it later).  SU Poppy Parade is embossed with Sizzix "Merry Christmas" EF and Bazzill textured tan paper also embossed with Sizzix folder.  I followed the sketch from THE SWEET STOP.


Inside is Echo Park DP and sentiment is from sheet of stickers from Paper Maniac.

I hope you like it and that you will go visit SHELLY'S IMAGES to pick up your image TODAY at the SPECIAL PRICE:)

Challenges to be listed later...

13 comments:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Audrey ! Love the little parcel and the embossed background too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Debbi said...

Pretty card! I love the ribbon/pearls you put down the side.
*smiles*
debbi

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card Audrey! Love the pearly ribbon!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful, love how you colored the image and the cute little present, so sweet.

Rosalee said...

Great card. Love the image.
Also love your blog makeover. Great Choice
Hugs, Rosalee

ElizabethR said...

Fab card haven't seen that embossing folder before, have put it on my wish list. Hope your not going to lead me astray!!! LOL Elizabeth xx

Jennie Garcia said...

I love the collage background and the coloring of the house is amazingly gorgeous!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great image, love the papers too!

Cat said...

WOW! What a ggorgeous card, Audrey! I love the old fashioned Christmas look. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Audrey! I love that sparkly package on the front of this card.

dstandard said...

What a pretty card - love the sleigh! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Lorraine said...

oh this is beautiful the image is gorgeous and love your colouring xx

bernietom47 said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the image and the old fashioned feel. Love the layering and embossing, especially love the ribbon and litle gift.
Blessings Bernie