Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS PARTY ON PCP!!

Sorry this is so late posting.  I have been in bed since 1:30pm with some horrible virus that made me dizzy and have a tummy ache.  I'm not sure if I caught it from the older of my 2 boys or if I had a bad reaction to lunch that I ate at a restaurant, but the past 5.5 hrs. have been very UNFUN!  I hope you can make it to the party - it's 3 hrs. long, so you have plenty of time.

If a good cup of Fresh Brewed Designs is what you've been craving, have we got the thing for you!!!
Did you know Fresh Brewed Designs has MOVED into a NEW shop?!?! To celebrate,
NEW FRESH BREWED DESIGNS SHOP

We're having a PARTY!! And not just any party ~ A GRAND OPENING PARTY!!!

The best part is, you can come in your bathrobe and slippers! You don't even really have to shower ... if you don't want to!

It's a pajama party! And you know what is at parties?

Games, prizes, chatting, crafting and lots of fun.

Be sure to invite ALL your friends!

Where:Paper Craft Planet Group : Fresh Brewed Designs CLICK HERE

When: November 12 from 7-10 EST

We will have one BIG game and one BIG prize. Here is a

pic of what YOU could win if you attend.


What do you have to do to get in on the fun?

Just follow these simple rules:

1. Become a follower / join the PCP group

2. Post a picture of the candy and a link to the PCP group on your blog

3. RSVP to our Grand Opening Party.


We have been grinding out some of our best beans and we all know that there's no substitute for the "Fresh" stuff! So tell everyone you know and we'll "half-decaf, mocha, latte, macchiatto, with a shot of skinny caramel" our way into a caffeinated frenzy!

Can't wait to start the PARTY with you all!!!





1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Audrey!!! I feel terrible that you are feeling so badly. I can not imagine. Tummy troubles are the worst. Fingers crossed you start feeling better tonight. Thanks so much for posting and sharing about our PARTY and the CANDY!!! HUGS!!!!