Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WHOOPSI DAISY - LET'S GET GIRLY CHALLENGE

It's Sunday, which means time for a new challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGES and this week we're GETTING GIRLY!!  We hope you will join our challenge this week.  Just visit WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGES and link up your project by Sunday morning EST.  You are not required to use one of our images to play with our challenge, but we'd sure LOVE to see them.  Plus, Linnie designs such GORGEOUS images and sells them at SUPER prices.  If you haven't seen WHOOPSI DAISY images, or even if you have - because new stuff is added to the store all the time, visit WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP and check them out!!

For my card today, I chose to go with pink and silver papers plus some brown mulberry paper.  Silver and pretty in pink CS are SU, dark pink is Prism.  I also used clear vellum which I embossed with EF that I got from CRAFTS U LOVE.  WHOOPSI DAISY image is from Sheet 141 and is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Nellie's die and Stickles added.  Sentiment is from Pink By Design clear stamps and staped with Encore silver ink, cut with nesties and attached with brads from American Crafts.  I also added pearl flowers from my stash and the sparkly butterful is from K and Co.  I hope you like it!!  I also hope you will visit the blogs of the other DT members and see their stunning creations.  Links are in my sidebar.



I have also entered the following challenges:
ALY'S SUNDAY CHALLENGE - fairies, etc.
I DID IT CREATIONS - Open challenge
ONE STITCH AT A TIME glitz it up
STAMPIN SISTERS IN CHRIST - encouragement or congratulations
CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY texture
ALPHABET CHALLENGE - e is for embossing
DIGIS WITH ATTITUDE! - pink, silver, white
CHARISMA CARDZ - for a girl
AI FACTORY - friendship
MERCY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE - sketch

18 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi huni i do love todays card the image is adorable,coloured and glittered beautifully and the whole thing has been put together really well whoever recieves this one will for sure have a smile on their face thanks for sharing your work xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the sparkle!

Marley said...

Beautiful card Audrey! Love that image and the butterfly is gorgeous xx Marley

Love crafts forever said...

This is so pretty Audrey. I love that gorgeous butterfly, and a ribbon. Hugs, Nataliya.

Becky said...

This is so cute. Thank you sharing this with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Jayne said...

Cute card Audrey, really sweet image, love the butterfly and glitter on there. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Vee said...

This is realy pretty!!. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.Good luck.
xx Vee

Sarah said...

What a beautiful array of textures on your card Audrey, the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

Gem said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our One for the Girls challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Anonymous said...

audrey this is so pretty! I love all the glitter! thanks for playing this week at AIF
-Tammy

Jeanette said...

This is beautiful. I love all of your layers and sparkles. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Lovely card Audrey! That butterfly is awesome!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Viv said...

Love the embossed vellum and butterfly! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at DWA! Viv :)

Cor* said...

Very girly and blingy and colored beautifully! Great layout! Thanks for making a card with our fab recipe of pink, black & silver at the DWAC! Best of luck to you . PS- Don't forget about the DT call as well!! Corry GDT

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfectly girly! I love that edge punch you used. Great card.

Tammylee said...

Your card is so cute~! I just love the Digi's With Attitude! images~! I have the privilege of being on the GDT for November and December!

Also, just wanted to let know I have some great blog candy right now here

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

Tammylee

My Inkie Fingers said...

Adorable! Love the layout!

Thanks for playing along at DWAC's =)

Cindy-Lynn aka My Inkie Fingers

Cheers!

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA and Alphabet Challenges xx