Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

CANDY UPDATE

Just a quick update - I will be announcing the winner of my candy tomorrow!!  I will also have upcoming Christmas/Blog-iversary candy - woo hoo!!  If you have won my candy from the past times, it will be mailed out Friday, Nov. 26 (tomorrow).  I apologize for my slowness, but between battling illness and trying to get ready for the holidays as well as keep up with my 4 kids every day, time has gotten away from me a bit, but I am getting caught up.  Thanks to all my AMAZING followers - HUGS & HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

D said...

Happy Thanksgiving girl! I hope December is a better month for you :)

me said...

Totally know hte feeling..
Good luck timing everything :-)

Lorraine said...

Hope you are feeling much better now huni xx