Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY - CALENDAR!

It's Tuesday, which means time for my SOFTPENCIL PROJECT this week!!  A few announcements before I get to my project this week.  You'll want to pop on over to the SOFTPENCIL BLOG to check out the ADORABLE NEW CHRISTMAS images.   You can also see all the work from the other DT members, which is AMAZING.  If you have a chance, please stop by the other DT members blogs (links in my sidebar) as their work is so inspiring!!

As of now, the SOFTPENCIL SHOP is closed for maintenance, so the only place you can get the current SOFTPENCIL PRODUCTS is at SOFTPENCIL'S ETSY SHOP.  All current products will be available ONLY until Jan. 2.  Elizabeth is re-designing all her characters, so get your current SOFTPENCIL products while you still can.  For NOVEMBER, everything in the SOFTPENCIL ETSY SHOP is 20% off!!  Also,

Sale is going on, so you definitely want to get yourself over there to take advantage of all these GREAT SALES!!

One last thing before I get to my card.  Hope you will pop on over to SOFTPENCIL GROUP ON PCP for fun, chatting and getting to know the DT and other lovers of SOFTPENCIL!!

This week, we are using the 2011 printable calendar with Michu, a kite and 2 birds.  I think these make great gifts so I have chosen to make them into magnets for my friends and family to keep on their refrigerators.  I have made 2 different ones - one is more spring/summer-y and one more for winter. 

I used Copic markers and  Atyou Spicas on both magnets.  On the top one, I used JudiKins glaze on the kite.  On the bottom magnet, I used flower soft for the snow and I also paper pieced little coats on the birds and Michu using Imaginisce and Jillie Bean DP.  I used a sentiment from C.C. Designs which I stamped with SU cherry cobbler ink.  I made the laminated magnets using my Xyron.  I hope you like my projects - please let me know what you think:)

These are also for the following challenges:
CRAFT YOUR PASSION - 2 of anything (2 birds)
KARBER CHALLENGES - animals and a DIGI
MAMI DOODLES - Anything but a card
TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS - use the color blue
BUNNY ZOE's - Christmas and not a card (bottom magnet)

13 comments:

Fink said...

Love how you colored your images! I also thought of magnets! LOL

Merry said...

Very clever gift idea and fun images on the calendar.

Lorraine said...

oh wow your calender pages are amazing what a fab gift idea and coloured beautifully i love these xx

Cat said...

How cute! Love the magnets!

Kerry said...

What a great idea!!! Too cute!

Elizabeth P said...

Wow Audrey! I love your magnets!!! and the spots on Michu are too cute! great projects for this week! ;)

Monique said...

What cute Calender Magnets... Fab idea.Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious :)

Unknown said...

So cute project! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These are great!!! What wonderful little gifts...so sweet!!!

Deirdre said...

Neat idea. Thanks so much for playing along with the Mami Doodles Challenge. ♥

Anne-Marije said...

They're both wonderful!
xxx Anne-Marije

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fab project....loving the blue

Lauretta See said...

very cute calendar ;) great job!! thank you for joining us this week on craft your passion. Good luck!