Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

SKETCH CHALLENGE #18 AT CHI CHI MEMORIES PLUS BLOG HOP!!

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all well today.  I am fighting a cold and as such, I don't feel great and my mojo has gone missing, but I am excited to tell you about 2 EXCITING EVENTS going on today at CHI CHI MEMORIES!!

First, CHI CHI MEMORIES is part of the SUGAR RUSH BLOG HOP for CARD MAKER MAGAZINE!  The hop will be from NOV. 4 (today) - NOV. 6 (Sat.).  Please visit CHI CHI MEMORIES BLOG for the hop.  There is also a FREEBIE available for you in the shop, so make sure you register an account at CCM shop (click on the shop link at the top of the blog) to grab the freebie. The reindeer stocking LIMITED EDITION FREEBIE is only available from November 1st to December 31st, so make sure you grab it before it goes away.  Hint - you could use the FREEBIE in our new SKETCH CHALLENGE #18.

Here is my BLOG HOP card using Jordy from the NEW RELEASE Christmas Set.  The theme of the hop is SUGAR RUSH CHRISTMAS, so we were to use lots of Sparkles:)

I used Basic Grey and K & Co. SP, SU CS, embossing folder from Crafts U Love, Stickles, liquid applique, Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Hope you like it.  Sentiment is from CHI CHI MEMORIES, it comes with the NEW RELEASE CHRISTMAS SET.   I'm really happy at the way this card turned out!!

We also have our NEW SKETCH CHALLENGE #18 starting today and going til Wednesday, Nov. 17 at 11:59pmm PST.  The sketch is SUPER FUN and I can't wait to see what you create for it!!
I'd also LOVE to give a BIG WELCOME to Dee from Dee's Designs.  Dee is now part of our SKETCH CHALLENGE DT - WOOO HOOO!!  If you have a chance, please visit her blog and leave her some LOVE.  You will be amazed by her wonderful projects!!

Here's my take on the sketch


I have included 3 different pictures because there're a couple different things going on with my card.  All DP is Basic Grey.  The tree is paper pieced, colored with Stickles, Copics and Atyou Spicas.  The image of little bear is colored with Copics, Stickles and Atyou Spicas.  All pearls are Prima.  Sentiment is from CHI CHI MEMORIES CHRISTMAS SET as are both the images I used for this card.  Frame, image and sentiment all cut with Nesties.  Ribbons are all from my stash.  Base CS is Papertrey Ink.  Image cut out is daubed with SU old olive.  I hope you like it and that you enjoy the blog hop.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
The prize for the winner of SKETCH CHALLENGE #18 will receive the TEA PARTY SET - woo hoo!!  Please remember, anyone can enter, but if you want to win, you must use a CHI CHI MEMORIES IMAGE!  Good luck and have fun!

My card for CHI CHI MEMORIES SKETCH CHALLENGE #18 also fits with the following challenges:
CHARISMA CARDZ - Christmas

PAPER ROMANCE - lots of whatever you want (I used lots of pearls and swirls, and lots of layers)
CCEE STAMPERS - winter scene
STAMPIN' B's - use an animal in a die cut
DIGITAL TUESDAY - digi stamp and framed
STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY - hidden message (my tag)


13 comments:

Ellibelle said...

These are both super cute cards! Love the images and beautiful papers you used.
Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at digital tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!

Kerry said...

FABULOUS projects my friend!!! Love your take on the sketch too!!!

Benzi said...

Adorable cards! So glad to see your little bear for the Stampin B's challenge and glad you joined us this week.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

CUTE!

mrsk06 said...

Hey Audrey totally awesome!! You've picked the right colours for these are just stynning! hugz xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi Audrey, both cards are super cute! I love you hidden tag, really awesome. You rocked that sketch pretty much! and the result is spectacular. I love you paper combo, and such a nice way to frame the image. Very lovely.
Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Hide and Seek challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Vee said...

Fabulous Christmas creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
xx Vee

Marley said...

Wow beautiful cards! I love the first one with the snow effect.. the other one is awesome too! big hugs Marley

Karita said...

Great cards! I just love pearls and you have lots of them, wow ;) And all those great details and your hidden message is wonderful :)

Thank you for joining us at SSC and hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita

Gemma said...

Really nice cards and so many details. love the way you have hidden the tag. Thanks for joining us at our hide and seek challenge at SSC this week. Gemma

Carolyn said...

Fabulous design. I love all the work that went into this beautiful piece of art. What a great way to hide the sentiment. It is perfect for our Hide and Seek Challenge at SSC. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! Great papers, what an awesome sketch and adorable images!
Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week! Good Luck on our Hide N Seek challenge!
Hugs
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Audrey, what a cute card. I love the image and your papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x