Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, November 19, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE - TURKEY AND A PUNCH!

Happy Friday everyone!!  Saturday is probably my favorite day of the week because I can sleep in and stay up late, but Friday is a close second!!  Life has been busy to say the least.  After doing basically NOTHING for 4 days due to being sick, I have just been trying to catch up on stuff all week.  Can't believe it's Friday already.

Friday means there is a NEW CHALLENGE at SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE BLOG and this week, in celebration of THANKSGIVING, our challenge is to make a project with a TURKEY AND A PUNCH.  I love fall colors, so I had great fun making this card.  I hope you will take part in our challenge this week - make sure to link your project at SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE BLOG by Thurs., November 25 (Thanksgiving Day) to be eligible for our prize.  It is not required to use an SMC image to play along with us, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!!  All of Angela's FANTASTIC images can be found at SEW MANY CARDS SHOP.

I chose Donovan the Donkey with a turkey in wagon as my image.  I LOVE this fun image!!
I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas then cut out using Nellie's die.  Ribbon is from scrapbook.com, DP is SEI, base CS is SU cherry cobbler and brown is Prism.  Small flowers are cut from a McGill punch that has multiple flowers and larger flower is also cut with a punch.  I hope you like it and that you will come play along with the challenge!!

I have entered the following challenges as well:
AI FACTORY - die cut or punch
DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST - anything goes
HODGE PODGE SHOP - anything goes
PALS PAPER ARTS - ribbon or fabric
THE PIXIE COTTAGE - sketch plus ribbon
DIGITAL TUESDAY - digi plus anything with wings (turkey)
CRAZY CHALLENGE - thank you or Thanksgiving
SHIRLEY'S 2 GIRLS - Thanks and leaves

24 comments:

Jenny V. said...

Hi Audrey! This is so cute and I really lie that Nellie's die cut you use. I hope all is well with you!

Hugs,
Jenny

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creation Audrey love the colouring and beautiful papers.

Hugs Linda

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Hi Audrey, Sorry to hear your under the weather hope you will be feeling better soon! Your card is awesome! Love the diecut frame! Stunning!
Hugs, Marit.

Charlene said...

I love your turkey and a punch...it is just too cute. The images are adorable and you colored them wonderfully

Nanda said...

That is a lovely card and I like the ribbon you used. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Sadilla said...

HI
your card is sweet and pretty! =) I like the papers you picked!
thanks for sharing at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Sadia

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Tracy said...

Fun image and a cute card. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Linda Callahan said...

What a cute fall card!

cheryl said...

oh this is so cute,you have picked some great papers to go with it too, bless you for playing at the pixie cottage,hope too see you again soon love hugs cherylxxxxxxxx

Adrina said...

What a lovely card, such a funny image!!
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Lawren said...

Cute card, what a cute image as well.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey I so love this fun card that image is such fun thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Arts by Sara said...

Hi Audrey... What a wonderful card! I love it! You colored it beautifully! Happy Creating! Sara

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow what a adorable fall card! I love all of your fine details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the pixie cottage.
Denise
PC-DT

Stampin' Diva said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the detail!!! Amazing coloring job!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

Suzi Mac said...

This is lovely, great image and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

What a great card!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best
Hugs~Tine

artish said...

very unique ribbon! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage! fun image...cute turkey day card

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank your for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Katie said...

Love the cow.
Fabulous card!
Thanks so much for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

skylife said...

It's such a cute card! Love the image and the ribbon-lace thing you've made!

Thanks for joining us at DDSB this week

Jóna said...

This is so sweet card, love the image and the ribbon is super !

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna

Jessica L said...

What a sweet digi! I love all your leaves too! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop! Hope you join us again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're interested!